A line of professional basic gels that allows you to build a nail on tips, on a template and for refilling.
You can blend elements in and combine with other gels or acrylics.
Dense, self-leveling – ensures high comfort of work.
For the best shine, apply the rinse aid to the remaining layers.
HOW TO USE:
- disinfect your hands
- remove the skins
- matt and degrease the nail plate
- put false nails
- file the surface between the artificial and natural nail
- once again matt and degrease the entire surface
- prepare a properly cut template
- stick exactly matching the lower part of the nail
- apply a primer
- apply a thin layer of single-phase gel to the nail, remembering not to cover the cuticles
- put your finger into the lamp and cure
- apply another layer of gel, forming a “C” shape in the central part of the nail and harden in the lamp
- wash the nail with a cleaner
- Using a file, obtain the desired nail shape
- clean the nail with a cleaner